About this Event
BPW e-Club is a virtual Business and Professional Women's Club, connecting business and professional women all around Australia ... all around the world.
BPW eClub assists business and professional women to advocate and network with like minded women who are passionate about financial and social equality for women and girls.
BPW eClub meetings are virtual meetings via Zoom.
Virtual face-to-face meeting for networking and discussion on:
- Support and briefings to help you be a well informed advocate for women's empowerment.
- How to effectively have your say on contemporary women's empowerment issues. Including how to influence Government Policy and Regulation. How to be a positive advocate for women's empowerment within your own community, within your own industry and across Australia.
- Expert Briefings + QandA from national and international advocacy, industry and subject matter experts.
- Industry research, Case Studies, What Works Evidence Presentations
- Professional and Personal Development opportunities
BPW eClub meets via Zoom every two months
Usually the 2nd Tuesday of the Month
TIME - Standard Time (Not Day-Light Saving):
NSW/Vic 7.30pm. SA 7.00pm Qld 7.30pm. NT 7.00pm. WA 5.30pm.
TIME - Day-Light Saving:
NSW/Vic 7.30pm. SA 7.00pm Qld 6.30pm. NT 6.00pm. WA 4.30pm.