An election is just around the corner. Our young members have penned an open letter calling on all current and aspiring Federal Politicians to act to end gender-based violence.
With 83.7% of young people enrolled to vote, we are a pretty sizeable voting block but we need people of all ages to sign on and support us too! The open letter highlights the need to:
• Prevent violence from happening in the first place
• Support those experiencing all forms of gender-based violence (GBV)
• Give hope for a real housing future for young people with safe, affordable and accessible homes for everyone
• Support First Nations led justice
• Fast-track gender equality at home and away
• Urgently act on the climate crisis.